Here's the fix.
- The paths in the sql scripts for loading the RRF files assume that the RRF files are contained in the same directory as the load scripts. I added ../../RRF to the RRF filenames in RxNorm_full_03032014/scripts/mysql/Load_scripts_mysql_rxn_unix.sql
- The index create scripts did not property truncate long strings for indexing using the InnoDB engine. The fix was to edit the index create sql to the following:
- CREATE INDEX X_RXNCONSO_STR ON RXNCONSO(STR(767));
- CREATE INDEX X_RXNSAT_ATV ON RXNSAT(ATV(767));
- CREATE INDEX X_RXNSAT_ATN ON RXNSAT(ATN(767));